Education HPLC System
Isocratic HPLC system with variable single wavelength UV/VIS detector and manual injection, especially designed for educational purpose.
- Complete isocratic analytical HPLC system that needs very little bench space
- UV/VIS detector with one variable wavelength
- Pump unit with pressure sensor for a low pulsation eluent supply
- Optional AZURA Mobile Control App allows direct control of all integrated modules
- Leakage protection
- Complete software package ClarityChrom® (Educational Licence)
- Capillary scheme
- Application note
- Introduction to operation of software and hardware via short movies
HPLC & UHPLC Systems
Analytical HPLC/UHPLC system
The analytical HPLC and UHPLC systems of the KNAUER AZURA liquid chromatography instruments are designed to support and facilitate your work.
- Isocratic binary high pressure gradient (HPG) or quaternary low pressure gradient (LPG) pump
- Pump heads allowing flow rates up to 10 ml/min at 700 bar or 1000 bar up to 2 ml/min
- Autosampler with 0.1 μl sample aspiration at max. 1240 bar with zero sample loss
- Choice of highly sensitive UVD, MWD, DAD, or RID detectors with intelligent temperature control
- Wide range of flow cells available, including remote cells
- Finger-tight high pressure stainless steel capillary connections “K-Connect”
- Extensive safety features such as leak management and sensors
- Frontal access of detector lamp and pump head for easy maintenance
Preparative HPLC Systems
AZURA preparative HPLC systems.
AZURA Prep LC was developed and designed by scientists in the laboratory, to ensure highest flexibility and comfortably handling of large sample volumes. AZURA is perfectly suited for the purification of your products such as synthesis stages or active ingredients. Easy to operate and maintain, AZURA systems can be optimally adapted to the scale you need.