Knauer AZURA® HPLC Systems
Knauer AZURA® HPLC Systems are available from analytical to process scale. They are designed and manufactured in Germany to exacting standards. Their high quality and reliability has made Knauer HPLC instruments a popular choice for incorporation into the equipment of many other suppliers. It also means that we have the confidence to supply all Knauer AZURA® HPLC systems with a full 2-year warranty.
AZURA® HPLC & UHPLC Systems
- Isocratic binary high pressure gradient (HPG) or quaternary low pressure gradient (LPG) pump
- Pump heads allowing flow rates up to 10 ml/min at 700 bar or 1000 bar up to 2 ml/min
- Autosampler with 0.1 μl sample aspiration at max. 1240 bar with zero sample loss
- Choice of highly sensitive UVD, MWD, DAD, or RID detectors with intelligent temperature control
- Wide range of flow cells available, including remote cells
- Finger-tight high pressure stainless steel capillary connections “K-Connect”
- Extensive safety features such as leak management and sensors
- Frontal access of detector lamp and pump head for easy maintenance
AZURA® Preparative HPLC Systems
KNAUER’s AZURA preparative HPLC system is extremely versatile, since purification tasks can change frequently. AZURA Prep LC was developed and designed by scientists in the laboratory, to ensure highest flexibility and comfortably handling of large sample volumes. AZURA is perfectly suited for the purification of your products such as synthesis stages or active ingredients. Easy to operate and maintain, AZURA systems can be optimally adapted to the scale you need.
- Isocratic, LPG and HPG systems available
- 100 to 1000 ml/min; at 400 to 50 bar.
- Stainless steel or titanium
- Wide range of detectors, including with fibre optics flow cells
- Wide choice of software control packages
For more details go to https://www.knauer.net/en/Systems-Solutions/Preparative-HPLC or contact us.
AZURA® Education HPLC System
An Isocratic HPLC system with variable single wavelength UV/VIS detector and manual injection, especially designed for educational purpose.
- Complete isocratic analytical HPLC system that needs very little bench space
- UV/VIS detector with one variable wavelength
- Pump unit with pressure sensor for a low pulsation eluent supply
- Optional AZURA Mobile Control App allows direct control of all integrated modules
- Leakage protection
- Complete software package ClarityChrom® (Educational Licence)
- Capillary scheme
- Application note
Contact us for more details.
Teaching HPLC? These two experiments are a great introduction to this technique.
These experiments were devised for use on the Knauer Education HPLC System above, but could be easily adapted for use with any isocratic HPLC system. The first experiment looks at the concept of internal standards, with the preparation, dilution, and calculation of standard solutions of caffeine, paracetamol, and theophylline. The second experiment uses these samples with the HPLC to quantify the amount of caffeine in a commercial caffeine tablet.
AZURA® Specialised HPLC Systems
These are some of the examples of HPLC systems configured for specific applications. For more information on these systems, or any other applications you may have, contact us so that we can assist you.
CANNABIS PROFILER :HPLC System for cannabis potency testing (THC and CBD) according to the German Pharmacopoeia (DAB).
This AZURA Analytical system is dedicated for the analysis of six common cannabinoids of high medicinal interest. Cannabidiol (CBD), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), cannabinol (CBN), Δ8-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ8-THC), Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC), and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (Δ9-THCA) can easily be quantified according to the monography of German Pharmacopeia.
Sugar Purification System
SUGAR PURIFICATION SYSTEM: HPLC system for the separation of sugars, organic acids and alcohols.
This very compact system is specially designed to separate different natural components, like carbohydrates, alcohols and organic acids. It is optimized for the separation of several hundred mg to gram per day.
Recent HPLC posts
For more HPLC posts go to Latest News
The purification of mRNA presents challenges due to its chemical structure and the contaminants present. These challenges, with important techniques and tips are covered in
This Application Note from BIA-Separations looks at the hydrolysis of β-Lactoglobulin (β-Lg) by a trypsin solution and compares it to hydrolysis with trypsin immobilized on
This technical note looks at the purification of a commercial Cannabidiol (CBD) rich oil, increasing the the purity of CBD to 94.5% from 71.6%. The