Rubicon Science can offer a wide range of columns for both HPLC and FPLC, from analytical to process scale. We supply HPLC and FPLC columns from Knauer, monolith columns from BIA Separations, and Radial columns from Proxcys Downstream Systems.
Liquid Chromatography Columns from KNAUER
KNAUER is able to offer about 6,000 columns for analytical UHPLC and HPLC, as well as for purification tasks with FPLC and preparative scale HPLC.
Knauer Column Brands
What Do You Require a Column for?
Still can't find the column you want?
KNAUER FPLC columns based on Agarose and Dextran.
Prepacked 1 and 5 ml FPLC columns and resins for all common protein purification applications:
- Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
- Affinity Chromatography (AC), including:
- Protein A, Protein G, Glutathione (GST-tag), NiNTA (His-tag).
- Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEX), including:
- Q, SP, CM, DEAE.
There are 20 column types available and all are made in Germany.
CLICK HERE for details on the full range
Liquid Chromatography Monolith Columns from BIA Separations
CIMmultus™ Range for Preparative Applications
CIMmultus™ preparative column range is the new and improved line of pre-packed chromatographic monolithic columns distinguished by large flow-through channels, designed for working with large proteins (IgG, IgM, PEGylated proteins), viruses (AAV, adenovirus, lentivirus, influenza, bacteriophages), VLPs and pDNA. Due to their performance properties, CIMmultus™ columns can be used as single-use disposable or multi-use columns.
- QA – Strong AEX – CIMmultus Quaternary Amino
- DEAE – Weak AEX – CIMmultus Diethylamine
- SO3 – Strong CEX – CIMmultus SO3 (sulphonate)
- C4 HLD – HIC – CIMmultus C4 (butyl) high ligand density (HLD)
- OH – HIC – CIMmultus OH (hydroxy)
- EDA – AEX/Activated – CIMmultus EDA (ethylenediamine)
- H-Bond ADC – CIMmultus H-Bond
- PrimaS – CIMmultus PrimaS
- Oligo dT18 (C6 Linker) – Affinity – CIMmultus Oligo dT (deoxythymine)
- Oligo dT18 (C12 Linker) – Affinity – CIMmultus Oligo dT (deoxythymine)
- EV-Strong AEX – CIMmultus Exosome purification
CIMac™ Range for Analytical Applications
CIMac™ Analytical Columns combine all elaborate characteristics of CIM monoliths at analytical scale and are your perfect tool for analysis and control of manufacturing processes, ideal for process analytical technology (PAT). Designed for fast and reproducible HPLC monitoring and quantitation of proteins, viruses, pDNA, and other large biomolecules, they allow you to achieve rapid, high-resolution separations in a matter of minutes. The list below shows all the chemistries available.
- H-Bond ADC – CIMac H-Bond™ ADC 0.1 mL Analytical Monolith (2 µm)
- PrimaS – CIMac™ PrimaS-0.1 Analytical Column (2µm)
- AAV full/empty – CIMac™ AAV full/empty-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- plasmid DNA – CIMac™ pDNA-0.3 Analytical Column (1.4 µm)
- Adeno – CIMac™ Adeno-0.1 Analytical Column (2 µm)
- HDZ – Affinity – CIMac™ HDZ-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- QA – Strong AEX – CIMac™ QA-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- DEAE – Weak AEX – CIMac™ DEAE-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- SO3 – Strong CEX – CIMac™ SO3-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- OH – HIC – OH (hydroxy)
- C4 HLD – HIC – CIMac™ C4 HLD-0.1 Analytical Column (2 µm)
- C4 A – HIC – CIMac™ C4 A-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- IDA – Affinity – CIMac™ IDA-0.1 Analytical column (1.3 µm)
- EDA – AEX/Activated – CIMac™ EDA-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- COOH – Weak CEX – CIMac™ COOH-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
- r-Protein A – Affinity – CIMac™ r-Protein A-0.1 Analytical Column (2 µm)
- r-Protein L – Affinity – CIMac™ r-Protein L-0.1 Analytical column (1.3 µm)
- r-Protein G – Affinity – CIMac™ r-Protein G-0.1 Analytical Column (1.3 µm)
CIMmic™ Range for Immobilization
CIMmic™ is cost-efficient line of small monolithic columns with pre-activated surface used as a basis for preparation of custom-made chromatographic columns, diagnostic tools as well as enzyme reactors by a covalent coupling of numerous ligands, such as proteins, nucleic acids, peptides etc. The covalent nature of the bond between the ligand and matrix reduces leaching and improves stability and reusability.
Monolith Product Packs
Decide between packs of 3 columns (chemistry of choice), purification screening packs and HiP² Plasmid Process Pack™.
Radial Columns from Proxcys Downstream Biosystems
Proxcys Small Scale Columns
The small scale product range starts with a bed volume of 2,5ml and is used for first feasibility studies, resin performance studies, as well as for process optimization. These small scale columns aren’t full radial columns, but are simply a “piece of the full cake” and do offer similar hydrodynamics, identical ratio and identical relative dimensions. Contact Us for more details
Micro RFC Columns
A radial column as an axial column with a tapered bore. The ratio between the inlet and outlet is equal to the mean ratio found in all Proxcys Radial columns and is 2:1. Contact Us for more details.
Mini Columns are used to closely mimic full scale radial processes with smaller bed volumes. Flow distribution, bed heights and other physical parameters can be equal to both small scale and full radial process columns. Contact Us for more details.
HP-RFC lab line
Full radial columns with short bed height and bed volume between 100ml – 2000ml.
Ideally suited for small scale demanding experiments and Rapid processing of precious products. Contact Us for more details.
Proxcys Process Columns
Proxcys Process Columns
Proxcys Process columns are used in production all over the world. Thanks to the compactness the columns remain mobile, even a column with a 600L bed volume can be rolled out of the cleanroom, enabling flexible cleanroom-use.
Contact Us for more details.
Pre-packed & pre-validated SUPR columns
SUPR columns (Single Use Pre-Packed Radial columns)
- Available in custom sizes between lab volumes of 100 ml and process size of 375 litre column volume!
- Full cGMP compliant pilot or process columns for fast processing in a plug-and-play mode.
- Pre-packed and Pre-validated columns can be used for extended periods in campaigns or dedicated projects.
- Design optimized to reduce manufacturing cost.
- The unique cartridge design offers the perfect balance between Sustainability and Disposable by offering minimal waste format.
- Materials of manufacturing POM, EPDM USP class VI approved.
Contact Us for more details.
Proxcys HP-RFC Industrial line
Compact HP-RFC Tripod Industrial Columns & Systems.
Reduction of bed height reduces operating pressure and boosts productivity. The added advantage is the even smaller footprint and weight.
The HP-RFC Tripod column are available with a bed volume of 150 to 1200 liter and a bed height of 12cm to 30cm. The 230L 12cm model fits nicely between a skid and a 2000 L disposable bag buffer tank, leaving plenty room to move in the cleanroom.
Contact Us for more details.
Posts relating to Columns and Media which you may interesting
BIA-Separations (now part of Sartorius AG) has published a new poster illustrating how their analytical monolith, the CIMac™ PrimaS HPLC column, can be used for
This excellent presentation from BIA Separations discusses how monoliths and chromatography can be used for fast, easy purification and production of high-yielding mRNA. The presentation
The need for high purity cannabinoids is continuously growing. For this reason, it is of fundamental importance to find high selective and efficient methods for
The purification of mRNA presents challenges due to its chemical structure and the contaminants present. These challenges, with important techniques and tips are covered in
This Application Note from BIA-Separations looks at the hydrolysis of β-Lactoglobulin (β-Lg) by a trypsin solution and compares it to hydrolysis with trypsin immobilized on
Knauer’s Eurokat high performance polymer phases were especially developed for the separation of organic acids, carbohydrates, alcohols, and even complex mixtures of these compounds. Eurokat